Dear survey participant,
The survey aims to collect information from Climate-ADAPT case study users to inform us on your needs and expectations and enabling us to improve the quality and usability of the information presented in the case studies.
We kindly invite you to share your thoughts about the Climate-ADAPT case studies by participating in this online survey. The Survey is open until 5 May 2017, 18.00 (CEST).
Why a survey?
Climate-ADAPT aims to be a trusted source of European information that complements national and sectoral sources of information on climate change adaptation. The purpose of the survey is to evaluate if Climate-ADAPT is achieving its aim to support decision-makers in Europe by providing the following three services:
- Facilitating the collection, sharing and use of information at European level on climate change impacts, vulnerability and adaptation to build a consistent and updated knowledge base;
- Assisting with the effective uptake of relevant knowledge by experts and decision makers and
- Contributing to a greater level of coordination among sectors and institutional levels.
The survey aims to collect feedback from those who have actually used the case study information provided on Climate-ADAPT We would very much appreciate it if you could also share this survey link with your colleagues who might be interested in helping us understand the needs and expectations of Climate-ADAPT users in terms of the Climate-ADAPT case studies.
How will your feedback be used?
The results of the survey will be used:
- To reflect on the achievements of the platform since its launch in 2012;
- To identify the main priorities for future improvements to the platforms´ content, functionalities and dissemination;
- To inform an EEA Report due in 2018 on “Evaluation of the European Climate Adaptation Platform Climate-ADAPT” that will feed into the European Commission’s evaluation of the EU Adaptation Strategy to be finalized in 2018.
Please see the purpose and processing of data for this survey in the specific privacy statement: Read privacy statement.
The survey will take about 10 minutes to answer the mandatory questions. We would welcome a more detailed feedback in some areas. There are free-text boxes for this purpose: should you wish to share more information with us using these free text boxes you will need an additional 10 minutes to complete the survey.
Some of the questions contain multiple choice answers and the text for these questions are the same terms that are used on the icons or other features within Climate-ADAPT e.g. EU sectors
If you have any technical queries about the survey please contact the survey administrator at SurveyAdministrator@kantorqwentes.eu.
We would like to thank you in advance for your valuable input to the actual use of the Climate-ADAPT case studies.